I went back to H.I.H.S today...I really really miss everything about the school, from the classrooms to the chapel and even right down to the security guard. Only this time I was with different company. Not with my secondary classmates anymore. Sure, I still see them nowadays, but I've wondered how it'll feel like if we all have lessons in school, in the same class again. I miss them.
I miss the sheltered life I used to have in school, I miss the company, I miss being caught by the discipline master for ankle/coloured socks, coloured bra, missing nametags, short skirts and hipster skirts. I miss the cheese macaroni and campcraft.
I hate the feeling of being detached from the school. Going back there brings back memories but also a different feeling whenthe people I see there are no longer the same anymore. My junors have mostly graduated from the school( which I just realised when I asked them today), making me feel so senior....so so OLD.
I'm 18 this year for god's sake. No more 16. I've gotta move on....